STRIKE 4 features four independently focusable 100W chip-on-board LEDs that provide incredible output and coverage for a wide gamut of production genres. STRIKE 4 features smooth 16-bit dimming control for those incandescent-style fades, a series of automated strobe effects for using the STRIKE 4 as an audience blinder, individual manual pan control of each LED pod and adjustable PWM for using the STRIKE 4 in film and studio locations. STRIKE 4 comes standard with basic and advanced control personalities for flexibility in programming, and an easy-to-read OLED display for quick onboard adjustments.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparalleled warranties and exceptional customer service. Please note that our items are subject to availability.
- 16-bit dimming control for smooth, perfect fades
- Individual pan of each head to allow for directional adjustment of light output
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming flexibility
- Easy to use OLED display
- Automated strobing programs for easy programming
- Adjustable Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control to eliminate flicker on camera
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (WW) 100 W, (2.3 A), 3096 K, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Color Temperature (at full): 3096 K
- Beam Angle: 49 degrees
- Field Angle: 79 degrees
- Illuminance (total): 999 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (per cell): 242 lux @ 5 m
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 6.4 x14.2 in (362 x 163 x 362 mm)
- Weight: 19 lb (8.7 kg)